Friday, May 25, 2007

Home Sales Dip? Again.

National news is reporting today that homes sales fell in April, for the 9th straight month. In April, I found buyers were more active - based on the fact that I found buyers for my homes listed in April and we closed in May.

MSNBC has the story about home sales and home prices falling.

More locally, I'm seeing fewer homes being listed. I believe this will eventually be good for sellers because of supply and demand. With fewer homes, there will be less to choose from when buyers are ready, so eventually that will positively impact the market. When we reach that point, I believe the market will take off again.

Unless the subprime mortgage industry keeps dragging the market down.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites