Monday, October 30, 2006

Doors are Important

Hello I love you, won't you tell me your name?

Well, those aren't exactly the type of doors I'm talking about here. There was an article in today's Daily News Journal by Cindy Watts about how doors are important to a home's curb appeal. I think the doors with leaded glass panels are gorgeous and definitely add value to a home being marketed. I know that people generally value their privacy, but these doors are beautiful.





I tried to find a photo of my favorite storm door, but it appears that Lowe's doesn't carry it anymore. It was glass but along the top and bottom edges was a stained glass design. This picture shows the type of design I liked, but it's not a storm door.



So there are some ideas! Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and look around at your options! And send me a photo of your door if you'd like me to post it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites