Wednesday, October 18, 2006

23 in a Million

You'll soon be callng me Braggy Braggerson but here goes! The million or so realtors in this country received an email several months ago about some of the marketing they're doing to promote their real estate businesses. I sent in a brief blurb about blogging. Say that real fast five times. Brief blurb about blogging. Brief blurb about blogging. Brief blurb about blogging.

I had mostly forgotten about the blurb until I received an email today from a lender who pointed it out to me. Here's the link. Scroll down ... way down ... it's the third idea from the bottom. But hey! Out of a million realtors in this country, I'm kind of tickled to see it in at all! And I am working with a couple of clients from blogging, thank you very much!

Remember: Skate for the Children (Two) is Thursday, October 26th from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. Proceeds go to Christmas for the Children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites